PART-TIME ENTRY LEVEL SECURITY GUARD
SECURITAS SECURITY SERVICES is seeking a high quality, extremely friendly individual to fill a customer service security guard position in High Ridge, MO. The ideal candidate would possess a positive attitude and friendly, professional attitude. These officers provide overall safety and security of the facility they patrol.
Part-time Opening in High Ridge, MO
Pay rate at $10 per hour
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO SUPPLEMENT YOUR INCOME!
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- COMPANY PAID UNIFORMS!
DAILY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Access control
- Patrols premises
- Reports suspicious activity
- Responds in emergency situations
- Preserves order
- The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Valid Driver's License- not required for all sites
Think YOU can handle the challenge? Come be a piece of our Securitas armor and help shield our clients from harm!
strong customer service skills, basic computer skills, friendly personality, observant