RaceTrac Company Overview
The Preventative Maintenance Technician, (PMT), is responsible for the routine maintenance and upkeep on 20 RaceTrac convenience stores in a designated region. This individual is responsible for a wide variety of pm tasks at two locations per night. The PM Technician is also responsible for reporting any equipment repairs needed via Service Channel.
- Completes 4 hours of pm tasks per store at two store locations per night. Tasks will be dictated based on an annual schedule of PM.
- Maintains a stock of inventory pm parts and orders replacements as needed via picklist.
- Acts as the team lead for Pressure Washing Technician and Facility Detail Technician.
- Serves as the primary driver of the crew vehicle, the Pressure Washing Technician will be the secondary driver.
- Aids the Pressure Washing Technician if minor repairs are needed to pressure washing equipment.
- Maintains stock and installs normal wear parts that keep washing equipment operable
- Orders and maintains a stock of pretreatment chemicals
- Ability to work an overnight schedule
- Good driving record
- 2+ years work experience preferred
- Complete understanding of the pm process for food, beverage, desert, and HVAC/R
- Beverage Products
- Preventive Maintenance