PSI, an Intertek Company, a leading provider of ATIC (Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification) Services, is looking for a Civil Graduate Engineer to join our Building and Construction team in Austin, TX.
Ranked #15 on the 2019 ENR list of Top 500 Design Firms, and with more than a hundred offices across North America, the building and construction team provides the architectural, engineering and construction (A/E/C) industry with a full suite of capabilities both in the lab and on site. From testing, inspection and certification services to building sciences solutions, the company delivers Total Quality Assurance to the built environment.
The Civil Graduate Engineer will support the Building and Construction business by providing construction materials testing and special inspection. Duties
- Managing the inspection and testing personnel on multiple projects.
- Budget and contract management
- Assist in developing proposals and change orders
- Assist in report review and distribution
- Provide technical support for construction services operations
- BS in Civil Engineering
- E.I.T. preferred
- 0 - 5+ years of construction materials testing and inspection experience is preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential, both written and verbal
- Proof of Clean Driving Record
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Materials Testing (Tests)