To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Waco, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
VP of Operations
ExecuNet • Waco, TX
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The VP of Operations will be responsible for directing, administering and coordinating the operations of Glass Doctor in support of the policies, goals and objectives established by the President.
- Support the President in the development, operation and promotion of the Company’s business and brand.
- Assist the President in the execution of short term and long-range plans and budgets for the concept based on corporate goals and growth objectives.
- Develop and implement procedures and tools to promote communication and adequate information flow between the Company and its franchisees. Consistent communications to the franchise owners on system updates, upcoming events and other relevant information is required.
- Establish operating policies consistent with broad policies and objectives of the Company and ensure their execution. Develop and enhance the uniqueness of the “brand” or “system”. Regularly and systematically evaluate the results of overall operations, and of the franchisees’ businesses, and report the results to the President.
- Hire, develop, oversee and manage a staff of Franchise Consultants in order that they understand and execute their responsibilities correctly. Manage other support personnel as may be assigned by the President. Provide this support team with consistent communication on upcoming events, systems updates and other relevant information
- Assist the Franchise Consultants in working with and supporting the franchisees as necessary.
- Ensure that all organization activities and operations are carried out in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and laws governing business operations.
- Assist and organize regional meetings, Franchise Consultant meetings and other staff training sessions. Assist, as necessary, in the monthly basic training classes for new franchisees. The V.P. of Operations could also have the responsibility to design, teach or oversee these initial training courses for franchisees. Support the annual Company Reunion and encourage the franchisees’ attendance and participation.
- Assist the Legal department on related company matters. This will require that the Vice President of Operations have a thorough understanding of the Franchise Agreement and related F.D.D.
- Manage the support team to assist the Compliance Department, when requested, with the collection of franchisees’ receivables and required documentation.
- Work with the Franchise Consultants in monitoring the franchisees’ financial performance and health on a regular basis. This would include helping them to develop financial budgets and operating plans on an annual basis.
- Evaluate and develop new service and product offerings as may be required, including working with the Company’s product vendors and to assist the President in managing these vendor relationships.
- Support the annual Company Reunion and encourage the franchisees’ attendance and participation at it and any other Glass Doctor meetings throughout the year.
- Perform other duties as required. These duties may include assignments in job classification other than their own.
- Leadership oriented personality and the ability to effectively motivate subordinates to meet or exceed performance standards.
- Communicate clearly and precisely in verbal and written forms to employees, current and prospective customers.
- Personality and behavior characteristics that provide for an even-handed approach to problem resolution.
- The desire and ability to organize the basic elements of projects and direct their overall successful execution.
- Team versus individually goal oriented. Be able to accept and respond to suggestions and criticisms in an amicable manner
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret profit and loss statements, balance sheets and basic business law.
- Ability to lift 25lbs on occasion
- Must be willing to relocate to the Waco, TX area.
Education & Experience:
Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) for a four-year college or university
- A minimum of five (5) plus years of relevant business, industry or system experience, which provides the necessary skills, knowledge and abilities
- Previous Franchisor experience is a plus