You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Administrative Support Staff - Agawam
Are you an exceptionally organized, self-motivated, and passionate person?
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as an Administrative Support Staff at The Agawam Counseling Center at Behavioral Health Network!
- Administrative Support Staff are critical members of a well-run office environment!
- You will interact with a wide variety of individuals!
- You will use your organizational skills as well as your ability to follow through on tasks!
- Provide support for clinical activities and provide back up to the Intake Call Center Teams when needed.
- In addition, Administrative Support Staff are dependable and efficient as they perform general tasks such as checking in and scheduling individuals, processing paperwork, answering phones, and performing other tasks as requested.
Based in Feeding Hills, Ma, The Agawam Counseling Center provides services to children ages 6 and over, adults and families.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Reasons to work with BHN:
- Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
- You will be able to change a person's life
- You will expand your experience in various health areas at the same time
- You will have the opportunity to grow within the agency
- You will not be bored with our fast-paced environment
- You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits available
Administrative Support Staff at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent (required).
- Between 3-5 years of related office experience (strongly preferred).
- Bilingual in Spanish and English (preferred).
- Basic computer skills (required).
- Good communication skills (required).
- Familiarity with Internet, word processing and email systems (required).
- Mon-Thurs 1-8, and the 1 st and 3 rd Saturdays from 9-1
How do I apply to be an Administrative Support Staff?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click "Apply for Job" from Kronos/WFD or visit our website at and click on "Browse All Jobs" to apply!
BHN maintains its commitment to social justice and diversity and strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply.
In accordance with the BHN Mandatory COVID vaccine policy - all staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors are required to be fully vaccinated no later than day one of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be offered and must be approved prior to starting work.
The same guidelines noted above apply during flu season (defined as December 1st - through end of flu season as announced by the CDC) for BHN's Mandatory Influenza Vaccine policy.
Additionally, BHN is a Tobacco Free workplace. All Staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors agree not to smell of or use Tobacco or ENDS products while on paid work time or within sight of any BHN facility.
- Behavioral Medicine
- Call Centers
- Clinical Works
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g3w0k4l
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.