Staffmark is currently hiring a Branch Manager for our South Columbus Market. As a Branch Manager for Staffmark, you are responsible for developing new business while ensuring branch operational goals are met. You will be calling on prospective customers & existing partnerships throughout Groveport, Grove City and the surrounding Columbus areas. This is an ideal opportunity for someone in the industry looking for advancement or a Sales Professional looking to take on expanded management responsibilities.
Staffmark is a dynamic organization that is a national leader dedicated not only to delivery of a superior product, but also is dedicated to our employees. Staffmark earned ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for 2019 for providing superior service to our clients and job seekers. This is Staffmark's eighth consecutive year to win the Best of Staffing Client Award.
As a Branch Manager your responsibilities will include:
The ideal Branch Manager will possess the following:
- Driving increased sales and profits by generating new & existing business within your territory.
- Developing an effective team of high performers.
- Management of the P/L of the Branch.
- Coaching/training the staff to deliver the levels of service and standards of Staffmark.
- Work closely with the Branch in the development of new recruiting methods.
- 2+ years of sales experience within the staffing industry.
- Proven success as a business development professional.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Effective business communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
At Staffmark, we consider our Branch Managers to be such a vital part of our organization, we provide you with all the tools needed to continue your career path as a top performer. In addition, we offer a generous compensation package that includes bonus incentive as well as a complete benefit package consisting of medical, dental, vision, matching 401k and more.
Our company vision is to change the world – one person, one job, one community at a time. If this resonates with you, then apply for this Branch Manager position today! Email your resume directly to URL blocked - click to apply
Sales, Recruiting, Business Development, Account Management, Management Experience, Critical Thinking, Attention to Detail, PNL, Budgeting.
Resolve Customer Issue