Constellis NSD is currently recruiting High Threat Static Security Operators for assignments in some of the world's most challenging and dynamic locations. We look for people of the utmost caliber with extensive military experience and unquestionable accountability, integrity and professionalism. If you meet the requirements for this position, please apply so a member of our Recruiting Staff can review your application.
Duty Location: OCONUS
All Candidates should be willing and able to work in a high-threat environment and pass pre-deployment medical screening to include a Physical fitness test.
All candidates must be willing to serve as Static Security Specialists in high-threat austere environments.
- Provide Static Security at High Threat USG locations in austere environments
- Maintain proficiency with all Tactics, Techniques and Procedures associated with the Position
- Maintain professional demeanor, appearance and attitude
- Assist in the planning and execution of position responsibilities
- Work in Austere Environments
- Willing to Work Seven Days a Week
- Possible Twelve Hour Days
- Pass Physical Readiness Test
- US Citizen
- Security Clearance Required: Secret (Have or able to obtain and maintain)
- 4 Years of Active Duty Military Experience in a Combat Arms MOS
- Must have one year of verifiable hostile environment/combat theatre experience while on Active Duty.
- US Tourist Passport
- Valid Driver's License
- High school Diploma or GED
- Honorable Discharge from the Military
- DD-214 (if applicable)
- No Felony or Domestic Violence convictions
- Candidates must be in good physical shape, with the ability to pass a physical fitness test.
Constellis NSD is the undisputed industry leader in this program, with a large, professional support team in the U.S. and a well-developed chain of command and support network down range. You'll find the mission to be rewarding and challenging, you'll receive thorough training, superior living conditions, and excellent compensation. Our screening process follows a strict set of requirements and can take some time - anywhere from one to six months.
About Our Company
Triple Canopy/Constellis provides mission support, security, and training services to government agencies and multinational corporations worldwide. Triple Canopy/Constellis values diversity and its impact on a high-performance culture. We are an Equal Opportunity (EEO) Employer and consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status. As set forth in its Code of Business Ethics and Conduct, Triple Canopy / Constellis Group is committed to the highest standards of integrity, ethical behavior, and compliance with all applicable laws. As a prospective employee of Triple Canopy / Constellis Group, I will support these objectives by complying with all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations and fulfilling humanitarian responsibilities towards all those affected by the Company's business activities. I also agree to respect the various cultures in all parts of the world in which it operates. Multiple locations in Afghanistan.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet