Home Instead is looking for a dynamic professional that is goal-oriented, eager to learn, grow, and work hard! We are growing and we need someone that will help us find individuals that want to enhance the lives of those we serve.
We are a highly rated company that takes pride in the quality service provided and the quality staff providing the service!
Please read what our clients & CAREGivers say about us, https://www.caring.com/senior-care/michigan/okemos/home-instead-senior-care-east-lansing-mi-48823 & https://www.homeinstead.com/431/home-care-services/experienced-caregivers/reviews
The successful Recruitment Coordinator will perform a variety of duties around recruitment of CAREGiversSM. The Recruitment Coordinator is expected to be proactive in sourcing, recruiting, also onboarding a staff of CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality service to our clients.
- Develop and implement new recruitment strategies online and within the community.
- Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner.
- Following the Home Instead Standards; conduct reference checks, criminal background and motor vehicle check and drug screens on all CAREGivers.
- Create and maintain all employment records including but not limited to I-9 form, W-4 form and all other employment related documents.
- Schedule and conduct CAREGiver orientation and all training including training required to meet Home Instead® Standards and additional optional training.
- Evaluate and update all orientation and training materials as needed
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
Prior experience in recruiting entry level workers is preferred but not required.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.