To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Atrium Staffing • New York, NY
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is a thriving financial services firm seeking a polished, sharp and articulate Administrative Assistant to support three Executives with day to day administrative needs along with as-needed hands-on project work.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $65K – $70K
Position Overview: This corporate, fast-paced company is seeking a professional and confident Administrative Assistant to support three top Executives. Within the administrative capacity, the Administrative Assistant will anticipate high level needs and handle all administrative responsibilities, while being a true right hand to the team.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- The Administrative Assistant will provide all administrative support to the Executives and others as needed:
- Travel arrangements
- Calendar management
- Coordinate extensive meetings
- Track and process expenses
- Screen all incoming calls
- Create travel agendas
- Assist with project work as needed by Executives
Qualifications for the Administrative Assistant:
- The Administrative Assistant will have about 2-4 years of experience, preferable in a professional services industry
- Experience with contracts preferred
- Ability to handle high pressure situations
- Exceptionally detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree from a well-established college
Benefits: Competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc