We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager based out of our Woodridge, Illinois office.
ELGA is a niche technology and brand business unit within Veolia, the global leader in the environmental industry. ELGA designs and develops specialist water purification equipment for the life science, research, healthcare and diagnostic markets globally.
The role focuses on building the ELGA brand on the North American market, through online and offline activity and development of a robust sales pipeline through lead generation.
Duties of this position include (but are not limited to):
- Development and delivery of ELGA direct & channel marketing strategy
- Develop and deliver content management program
- Lead generation campaigns (full mix on and offline)
- CRM (Salesforce) development & management
- Sales Enablement tool management
- Field promotion & incentive programs
- Channel/field marketing management & planning
- Executive & cross functional stakeholder collaboration
- Data and analytic interpretation and analysis
- External agency management
- Event management, logistics, and setup
- Ordering of giveaways
- Management of a budget
Preferred skills include:
- Excellent planning and organisational
- Understanding of digital market
- Leadership and motivational approach
- Ability to think bigger picture
- Understand marketing and business technology
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Project management
- Financial and analytical planning
- Communication & collaboration skills
- Team work
- At ease in autonomy
- Salesforce, Google Suite & MS office fluency
- Work in a small team environment
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, along with a dynamic work environment. We offer challenging projects and training to ensure you success.
A degree in Marketing and 5 years experience in the field.
Candidates with excellent communications skills as well as the ability to work independently and as a member of team are preferred.