# 596 Shopping center:
Litchfield CentreStreet address:
1203 W Ferdon St, Ste 6
Title: Store Manager
Reports To: Regional Manager
Status: Hourly (paid fluctuating overtime when allowed by state law)/Non-Exempt
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is one of the nation’s largest family footwear retailers, offering a broad assortment of moderately priced dress, casual and athletic footwear for men, women and children. We offer customers “A Surprise in Store” by providing a fun and surprising shopping experience. Start your career on the right foot! Experience what it is like to be a part of the Shoe Carnival team.
Job Summary: The Store Manager is responsible for managing the overall daily operations of the store. This is a key carrying position with opening and closing responsibilities.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the Overall Operations of the Store
- Responsible for Total Customer Service
- Responsible for Associate Recruiting, Hiring, Training and Development
- Responsible for Merchandise Management
- Ensures Human Resource Compliance
- Responsible for Cash and Inventory Control
- Responsible for Safety and Loss Prevention
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or one to three years of retail or related management service with leadership/supervisory experience
- Ability to work flexible work schedules including nights, weekends and holidays.
Benefits: The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards program provides eligible associates with highly competitive benefits, including the following:
- Competitive Pay
- Incentive Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Leave)
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Voluntary Benefits (Supplemental Life and Aflac)
- Life Insurance & Accidental Death and Dismemberment for qualified associates
- Long-Term Disability for Full Time Salaried Associates
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee & Family Discounts
- Relocation Opportunities
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Training And Development