To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oak Brook, IL 60523
- TreeHouse Foods, Inc.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TreeHouse Foods, Inc. • Oak Brook, IL
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
IL Oak Brook
Job Posting Title:
To conduct internal audits throughout the corporation, working as part of a team to provide assurance to
management and the Audit Committee that internal controls are in place and working effectively, and to
identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency and enhance business processes. Participate in
projects associated with Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOx).
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Under the direction of more experienced audit staff, plans and executes audit assignments. Assists in the
development of risk based audit plans and participates in the presentation of audit plans to management. As
part of a team, presents findings to management in writing (audit reports) and verbally. Follows up with
management on open issues.
• Conducts audit work. Works as part of a team. Assigned the less complex audit areas. Reviews and tests
the control environment to ensure that it adequately and effectively ensures: the reliability of financial
reporting; safeguarding of company assets; compliance with applicable laws and regulations; the efficiency
and effectiveness of company operations. Develops audit work papers to document findings. Makes
recommendations to enhance business processes and identifies opportunities to improve operational
• Assists in the completion of projects assigned by management and the Audit Committee of the Board of
• Conducts projects associated with SOx including: documents key processes and controls over financial
reporting; evaluates and tests key controls; documents in work papers; reports findings to management
verbally and in writing.
• Plans audit and SOx assignments (10%)
• Conducts audit work (50%)
• Assists in completion of special projects (10%)
• Assists in completion of SOx documentation, testing and reporting (30%)
Skills, Experience and Education:
• Understanding of internal control concepts and experience in applying them to plan and perform
audits, and execute SOx projects. Reports on the evaluation of business processes, entities and
• Understanding of internal auditing standards, COSO, risk assessment practices, technical aspects
of accounting and financial reporting.
• Strong analytical, critical thinking, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
Ability to work effectively as part of a team on multiple projects.
• Strong analytical, critical thinking, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
• Knowledge and understanding of accounting principles, SOx, auditing techniques and
• MS Office
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
Bachelor's Degree Required
Minimum Experience Preferred:
• 3 years of internal audit or public accounting experience
• SOX experience (a plus)
• Certified Public Accountant (preferred)
• Certified Internal Auditor (a plus)
Travel Requirements: Frequent Travel Required-50%
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veterans/Disability
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.