You will be greeting customers daily, explaining our pricing and models, showing our apartment communities, helping close deals, following up on customer leads, and helping coordinate marketing efforts.
In addition to your leasing duties, you will be responsible for planning and coordinating events that take place at the community event center. Your duties in this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Planning event details, including seating, dining and guests
- Creating reliable financial reports, signing contracts and collecting payments on time
- Remaining within budget constraints
- Managing events and addressing potential problems that may arise
- Planning for potential scenarios that could impact the integrity of the event
- Maintaining a working knowledge of the complex needs of a wide variety of events
- Set up and take down of events
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with vendors
When you are a team member with Wasatch, you are not an employee number; you are a family member. We pride ourselves on empowering our team members to be heroes which provides a sense of accomplishment after each person we interact with. Join our team as we elevate the INDUSTRY!
❖ Positive attitude with a smile
❖ Ability to build rapport with prospects, actively listen, and help identify their needs
❖ Willingness to provide superior service
❖ Reliability while always being prompt and accessible
❖ Desire to learn and have fun while doing it
❖ A “Resident First” mindset
❖ Ability to multi-task
❖ Availability to work on the weekends
❖ Motivation for career advancement
❖ Previous sales experience
Why You’d Want This Job:
Wasatch won’t provide you with just a great place to work, but provide resources to help take care of you!
❖ We invest in YOU - by providing you with an environment for growth through coaching and experience, while developing skills for success through guided education.
❖ Make sure you’re covered - superior health, dental, and 401(k) program/match that keeps you on track for your future.
❖ Give you a break - Paid time off for vacation, sick days, and holidays.
❖ Reward you - Apartment Rent Discounts, bonuses, and recognition for a job well done.
For more information about Wasatch Property Management visit us at our website at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Leasing Agent and Event Planner - Logan, UT