Energetic, friendly, and professional individuals needed to provide outstanding service for a large retail center at Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls USA. The ideal Concierge is an individual who has a passion for providing an exceptional experience to guests.
The Concierge Team will serve as experts and the primary resource for guests seeking information about the property and surrounding attractions. Must have superior customer service skills in a fast-paced environment, as well as be able to stay focused on goals during downtime. Professional appearance and demeanor is a must.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Is comfortable approaching guests
- Knowledgeable on Microsoft Office, iOS functions, and digital technology
- Ability to complete multiple tasks while maintaining a pleasant and professional demeanor
- Ability to listen and react quickly to guests’ and retailers’ requests in a genuine manner
- Ability to prioritize tasks under pressure
- Ability to work with varied personalities and temperaments
- Self-motivated and action-oriented team player
- Team player
- Takes pride and ownership in the position and property
- Strong knowledge of the area’s entertainment, dining and cultural venues, and commitment to keeping that knowledge up-to-date
- Upholds helpful, friendly, and professional service standard at all times
- Directs guests efficiently to retailers, dining, lodging and attractions
- Effectively pairs services to guests’ needs
- Utilizes an “above and beyond” approach to assisting guests
- Supports all property programs and initiatives enthusiastically
- Follows all company policies and procedures
- Abides by Concierge schedule and time keeping policies.
- Assists with keeping the Concierge work space stocked with information including local maps, brochures and event literature.
- Builds and maintains relationships through networking with retailers
- Meets or exceeds given goals for specific job functions
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge of the local community and takes a proactive approach to understand trends, citywide events and hot spots to easily direct guests inquiring about festivals, events, attractions, restaurants, hotels, tours and transportation schedules in the surrounding area
Job Type: Part-Time, flexible schedule with ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.
Complex Problem Solving