Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the worldâs leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Tour Manager - Teton Tour Company & Sands Whitewater or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description
The Tour Operations Manager oversees all aspects of the Grand Teton National Park/Jackson Hole Adventures. The manager oversees profitability, staffing, maintenance, special projects, and food and beverage. The manager works cohesively with the other department managers and project management to ensure overall goals and vision of the organization is met. Additionally, the Tour Operations Manager oversees the Moran, WY location.
- Manage Daily Operations which includes Snowmobile Tours during winter & Rafting during summer
- Ensure proper staffing for every event.
- Ensure all Front and Back of House Staff properly trained to Aramark and regulatory standards
- Ensure food & beverage standards are met consistently. Work with culinary team to ensure consistent quality and speed of service.
- Participate along with Executive Chef to plan and implement menu as applicable
- Participate along with Special Event and Marketing Staff to ensure expectations of guests are met at every event.
- Participate actively in all regulatory matters, DOT/Coast Guard.
- Develop and maintain mutually beneficial business relationships with clients. Focus on retaining existing business and building base business.
- Review financial statements and data, utilizing financial data to improve profitability. Prepare and control operational budgets.
- Manage Food and Beverage Operations to the Aramark Food Fundamentals Standards.
- Drive high performance meetings and strong communication plans. Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as IT, HR, Accounts and Finance. Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Manage customer support by following Be the Difference guidelines as well as Sales and Marketing activities.
- Respond quickly to customer concerns and correct potential problems before they affect the guests. Consider customer satisfaction and return business to be of the utmost importance.
- Collaborate with General Manager and Aramark leadership in the development of strategic plans for operation. Implement and manage operational plans.
- Uphold company food safety standards, food handling and sanitation requirements to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees. Inspects food facilities as needed.
- Create, develops and execute maintenance projects and capital plans for operation. Responsible for bid processes, project submittal and project management.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Business and management principles and practices.
- Project management principles and practices.
- Proficiency in SMS & Kronos preferred.