To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbia, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Octo Consulting Group • Columbia, MD
Posted 1 month ago
Octo Consulting Group is seeking a Business Analyst to join our growing team in support of a federal customer.
The Business Analyst will;
- Support the identification and recruitment of QPP stakeholders to participate in interviews, workshops, and design activities. •
- Support planning and coordination with user groups
- Act as an interface and customer advocate to ensure customer, stakeholder and user needs are being addressed
- Provide support across scrum Teams for the coordination and execution of user research and design activities.
- Compile user group feedback and outcomes
- Provide additional support and guidance to clients during the implementation phase to include development of training resources
- Participate in Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Scrum Meetings and other agile activities
- Participate as part of an end-to-end User Experience (UX) team
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree (BS,BA) or equivalent experience
- Proven expertise writing requirements, system specifications, and use cases
- Competency in Agile management software tools (Atlassian preferred)
- Experience within an Agile environment
About Octo Consulting Group, Inc.
Octo Consulting Group (Octo) is an industry-leading, award-winning provider of digital services for the federal government. Octo specializes in providing agile software engineering, user experience design, cloud services, and digital strategy services that address government’s most pressing missions. Octo delivers intelligent solutions and rapid results, yielding lower costs and measurable outcomes.
Our team is what makes Octo great. At Octo you'll work beside some of the smartest and most accomplished staff you'll find in your career. Octo offers fantastic benefits and an amazing workplace culture where you will feel valued while you perform mission critical work for our government. Voted one of the region’s best places to work multiple times, Octo is an employer of choice!
Octo Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information. Octo Consulting Group’s commitment to diversity and inclusive selection practices includes ensuring qualified long-term unemployed job seekers receive equal consideration for employment.
Other Considerations: This position is W-2 only; no Corp-to-Corp or 1099 candidates. Relocation will not be offered. Selected applicants will be subject to a background investigation. Individual’s primary workstation is located in an office area. The noise level in this environment is low to moderate. Regularly required to sit for extended periods up to 80% of time; frequently required to move about to access file cabinets and use office equipment such as PC, copier, fax, telephone, cell phone, etc. Occasionally required to reach overhead, bend, and lift objects of up to 10 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include use of computer monitor screens up to 80% of time.
For more information please visit: