Seeking an Administrative Assistant for an immediate 6-week contract opportunity in Amarillo, TX on-site with a national Renewable Energy corporation. Strong opportunity to extend and/or become a permanent position!
- Provide administrative support services to Company’s Renewables Projects Services group including Purchase Order, Service Request Internal Request creation, Site support
- Reporting to support Oracle, Parts Usage, Receiving, Material Workbench, Cogs, Error Report, and Cost Modeling
- Timely and accurate Punch List Purchase Order (PO) Creation
- Weekly SR/IR Tracker & PO Tracker (uploaded weekly to GE Box)
- Timely and accurate Oracle Support
- Timely response/assistance to site, questions relating to above CTQ’s
- Service Request creation and support of Oracle processes. Requests received via email, in person, GE Box
- Internal Requisition creation (parts ordering)
- Debrief of 3rd party technicians. Requests received via email, in person, GE Box
- Receive parts; Requests received via email, in-person, GE Box packing slips from shipments received at site, COGS reporting where delivery to site has been verified by tracking
- At least 1 year of administrative support experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in Oracle desired
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency including Outlook, Word and Excel required
- Strong hands-on knowledge of work force management tools with the ability to maintain them
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Self-starter who is comfortable working independently
- Ability to create accurate and concise material and work documentation for organizational use
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Attention To Detail