To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Durham, NC 27701
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Talent Acquisition Administrator - Duke University Hospital
Aramark • Durham, NC
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
As a member of the on-site HR team, the Talent Acquisition Administrator works with Salaried Talent Acquisiton Team, Human Resources and Hiring Managers to manage the flow of information and documents required to hire hourly staff and managers. Specific duties include working in the application tracking system, quality assurance, flow and completion of documentation, entering and handling high volume requests to process external hires.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to process candidates through iCIMS
- Provide candidates support with pre-employment onboarding details
- Complete a quality control check on all paperwork to ensure all necessary candidate information is provided
- Track applicants in systems to trigger third party and internal activities
- Research and resolve paperwork and system discrepancies
- Provide excellent customer service by providing status updates and proactively notifying hiring teams of any delays
- Schedule candidate medical screenings and maintain all related documents and candidate files
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma Required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 0-2 years prior administrative experience
- Basic understanding of Recruiting and HR concepts, policies and procedures, and administrative processes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage a wide variety of confidential information on a regular basis
- Demonstrated ability to provide the highest level of customer service to internal and external customers
- Displays a strong sense of urgency
- Demonstrated analytical skills with the ability to learn new systems or applications
- Proficient in MS Office
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran