To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kingsport, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Leclerc Foods Tennessee LLC • Kingsport, TN
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Canada’s leader in the production of cookies, Leclerc also manufactures sugar wafers, snack bars, breakfast cereals, crackers, and chocolates. The thriving family company currently sells its products in more than twenty countries all over the world.
Leclerc is, and has always been, on the leading edge of technology and constantly works to ensure the complete satisfaction of its customers. Together with over 800 employees, the company builds on production processes and rigorous distribution networks in order to offer the highest quality products.
For more than 110 years, Leclerc has successfully balanced innovation, freshness, and good taste, pleasing customers of all ages.
Reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for planning and directing all maintenance activities to ensure that work is conducted in a safe, secure, efficient and cost effective manner. This key role leads a team of maintenance technicians in assuring maximum machine uptime and productivity. Also, in collaboration with the Maintenance Manager and other engineering corporate technical resources, this person provides leadership and technical guidance to technicians, assuring their engagement and continuous learning.
- Analyze downtime, identify causes and recommend action plan for improvement;
- Identify and prioritize major maintenance issues with production and initiate and develop action plans to resolve issues in order to achieve maximum productivity;
- Supervise and direct the maintenance team of the facility to achieve business objectives;
- Oversee maintenance activities and programs implementation to ensure compliance with all health and safety standards;
- Support the maintenance team on a daily basis and act as technical resource;
- Promote and enhance a positive and safe working environment through teamwork and high level of employee involvement
- Provide the full extent of maintenance work needed to conduct the relevant repair / preventive / predictive design-out activities on the organization’s plant and equipment;
- Actively participate in scheduling meeting with operation partners to finalize priority of work orders, optimum downtime windows, and necessary lead times.
- Responsible for up-keep and accuracy of equipment maintenance history and job records database;
- Responsible for up-keep and accuracy of technical information on processes, plant and equipment
- Schedule maintenance work into production plan
- Receives shipments from vendors, checking vendor packing slips/invoices for accuracy and insuring quantities received are as stated;
- Receive and sort incoming parts and supplies;
- Store items in an orderly way and so they are easily accessible, maintain the parts room organized, tidy and clean;
- Insure all parts are labeled properly and put away in their designated area;
- Process incoming requisitions
- Prepare parts for upcoming P.M.s according to schedule;
- Prepare requisition orders to replenish parts and supplies;
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred;
- Previous manufacturing and/or food production experience is preferred;
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices in food production is preferred;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging, and consistently changing environment;
- Ability to learn multiple positions and be able to work these positions on varying schedules;
- Ability to effectively understand and follow a variety of guidelines and work procedures (including health, safety, hygiene and sanitation);
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and effective communication with peers, supervisors;
- Mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting through root cause problem solving;
- Basic math and computer skills;
- Excellent manual dexterity; Strong physical endurance; ability to lift up to 75lbs;
- Ability to stand; walk; for long periods of time;
- Able and willing to work 10-12hrs daily;
- Must be flexible with work hours and be able to work overtime and weekends when needed;
- This position has been identified as a safety sensitive position within Leclerc Foods USA, Inc
Joining Leclerc's dynamic and passionate team provides an opportunity to work every day to promote people’s well-being by offering high quality products.
Would you like to build a career in a motivating work environment with nonstop exciting challenges? Please apply through the site.