Overview: The Manager, Digital Marketing has a leading role in Digital channel management, including planning, executing, and optimizing end-to-end media campaigns. The ideal candidate will have strong experience with retail campaign structure including knowledge of account setup and campaign structures, development and implementation of strategies, budget and invoice management, trafficking, plus daily operations.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
* Oversee the development of annual objectives, strategies and tactics for the channels managed to effectively and efficiently meet Conn's HomePlus marketing goals.
* Drive successful digital marketing campaigns, demonstrating quarterly and yearly goals.
* Manage digital channel planning, content details and flighting instructions by segments, audiences and tests across digital media campaigns including Display, OTT/OLV, Paid Social and other growth channels.
* Act as subject matter expert in paid digital media, trends, best practices and educate relevant marketing, merchandising and cross-functional company teams.
* Manage the day-to-day campaign maintenance, including internal and external questions regarding accurate campaign implementation, pacing and the performance of various campaigns.
* Evaluate and develop new media tests to improve ROI, and share results to promote understanding and growth.
* Dive deep into reporting which includes but not limited to targeting, audience segments, geo, and demo targets, and creative performance.
* Manage relationship with agency, platform, creative and other partners to optimize channel performance.
* Mentor team members to achieve targeted performance KPIs (CPC, CPA, Conversion, CPV) and assist on changes and troubleshooting.
* Closely manage project plans, new build launch dates, and delivery timelines to support promotions, seasonal product drops and business and web initiatives.
* BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or other
* 5+ years of digital media, managing budgets for retail, direct-to-consumer and/or ad agency
* Proven experience managing performance-oriented campaigns
Skills & Abilities:
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, with exceptional presentation skills
* Think strategically, but also manage tactical
* Strong analytical skills and experience generating summaries of campaign and channel performances
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Goal-oriented team player capable of driving a positive work atmosphere
Conn's established in 1890 is a specialty retailer with approximately 4,500 employees and currently operating 130 retail locations in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia. The Company's primary product categories include:
* Furniture and mattress, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom, as well as both traditional and specialty mattresses;
* Home appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and ranges;
* Consumer electronics, including LED, OLED, QLED, 4K Ultra HD, and smart televisions, gaming products and home theater and portable audio equipment; and
* Home office, including computers, printers and accessories.
Additionally, Conn's offers a variety of products on a seasonal basis. Unlike many of its competitors, Conn's provides flexible in-house credit options for its customers in addition to third-party financing programs and third-party lease-to-own payment plans. Our mission is to make it possible for everyone to purchase quality, long lasting products for their home.
Conn's HomePlus is an equal opportunity employer.
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Media
- Financial Management