Ultimate Staffing has partnered with a well known Non-Profit located by South Station. They assist in ensure the individuals they assist in the community has the needs to maintain their lively hood while receiving services from the organization. This is an excellent opening to gain expierence and grow within the organization.
This nonprofit has an excellent benefits packages to include:
- 4 weeks vacation
- Medical / Dental
- Laptop / cellphone provided
- 35 hour work week
- MBTA subsidy
- Through home visits conduct multi-dimensional assessment of elders' functional and social needs incorporating eligibility/need for services, special programs and other community resources.
- Provide ongoing assessment of client needs/status through contact with collaterals, informal supports and contact with the client via phone and regularly scheduled home visits. Adjust service planning and follow-up as indicated.
- Through a needs assessment, knowledge of resources, and problem solving skills develop a service plan that incorporates the areas identified within the assessment. Seek supervision for ongoing case management direction, high-risk client issues, vendor needs/issues, etc.
- Initiate and follow up with an interdisciplinary consultation and review with personnel for Case Manager's service planning recommendations and obtain approval of those services.
- Implement the plan utilizing all available resources; vendors/programs and other community resources.
- Monitor the efficacy and quality of services provided by through contacts with client, their family, collateral contacts and vendor monitoring.
- Maintain the client record through timely documentation that is complete and accurate of all related communications and required forms.
Provide ongoing advocacy for client, as follows:
- Exhibit working knowledge of services/programs
- Exhibit working knowledge of other community programs
- Continually assist in the development of community resources knowledge
- Seek peer or supervisory consultation to explore unfamiliar resource areas.
- Ability to effectively communicate in person, in writing, and by telephone.
- Ability to effectively utilize computer and information systems.
- Spanish proficiency is preferred but not required.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 2 years relevant experience (internships can be counted into experience)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.