Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation:
You could be the Accounts Payable Clerk this successful Real Estate & Property company is looking for, if you're a detail-oriented individual. You will thrive in this position if you're looking to take your career to the next level. A dynamic organization with a growing team seeks an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk to match, batch and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. The opening for a full-time Accounts Payable Clerk is in the Portland, Maine area.
What you get to do every single day
- Sort, log, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Perform full-cycle A/P
- Handle the customer service needs of internal business partners
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Handle daily department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it
- Manage validating, recording, and mailing checks and expedite special handling
- Execute daily processes and controls accurately and in a timely manner; ensuring compliance with company policies
- Help with internal and external audits as required
- Handle administrative tasks for the AP/Finance Department
- Competent with spreadsheets and databases
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- 3+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
- General familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience
- Well-founded grasp of general ledger
- Deep understanding of Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Proven knowledge of general ledger
- Foundational knowledge in Monthly Bank Reconciliation
- Command of Enter Vendor Invoices
- Month end closings experience highly desired
- Articulate customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Payable Clerk.
Attention To Detail