To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
- Oscar Lizarzaburu
- Phone: 212 731 8272
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Staff Accountant - NetSuite - Boston, MA - $45k to $75k DOE
Anderson Frank • Boston, MA
Posted 2 months ago
Staff Accountant - NetSuite - Boston, MA - $45k to $75k DOE - Generous benefits & PTO!
A Staff Accountant position has officially opened working with a NetSuite End User in their office in Boston, MA. This is your opportunity for career development for a Staff Accountant with progression into management level roles! APPLY now and join this startup company today that has big plans for expansion in their Accounting department as they continue hiring in the next 12 months. This role will support the CFO where some of the responsibilities include:
- Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and weekly/monthly reports
- Recording and consolidating Accounting information; following new GAAP guidelines
- Support with Accounting projects, creating custom reports, and managing payroll
- Compile monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to present to the CFO
- Previous experience as a Bookkeeper and previously holding a Payroll Specialist role is ideal
- Experience with travel and expense reporting systems, NetSuite, and other ERP experience ideal
The ideal candidate:
- Must be able to demonstrate experience with Full Cycle Accounting and Bookkeeping in NetSuite or a similar ERP
- Should be skilled with Payroll
- Seeking all with experience with GAAP, AP, AR, and strong Excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as you will be working in a fast paced start up environment
You will have a great chance to play a lead role as their main Staff Accountant and progress your career as the Finance & Accounting team grows rapidly over the 12 to 18 months.
This role is unlikely to remain on the market for long, so apply now by sending a copy of your updated resume to Oscar Lizarzaburu at email@example.com. Interviews are scheduled for early next week.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.
NetSuite, Boston, Massachusetts, Accounting, Payroll, Bookkeeping, Staff Accountant, General Ledger, Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, Finance, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Audits, ERP, NetSuite ERP, NetSuite CRM, Accounting, AP, AR, GL, Excel, Reconciliations