Kelly Services is looking to identify Inspection Technicians to work at an industry-leading pharmaceutical client of ours in West Chester. This is a long-term (possible Temp-to-Hire) opportunity with a great organization in the biopharmaceutical industry!
Pay Rate: $15.75/hr
Shift: 1st Shift | 10hr Shifts | Monday-Thursday
Anticipated Start Date: June 17th, 2019
Duration: Long-Term Opportunity (Possible Temp-to-Hire)
The Inspection Technician operates equipment, performs in- process monitoring, line clearances, OEE data collection, cosmetic inspection and completes batch record entries in accordance with cGMPs.
- Perform cleaning and housekeeping activities for assigned areas as required to maintain a cGMP environment.
- Perform 5S activities and maintain organization of operating areas.
- Perform work requirements in a responsible manner, in accordance with SOPs, cGMPs and established safety procedures in accordance with OSHA requirements and guidelines. Be familiar with “Material Safety Data Sheets” for area chemicals.
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- 1+ years of inspection experience in a GMP or regulated manufacturing environment (Food/Beverage/Pharmaceutical)
- Be able to pass an eye exam with 20/20 results (can have corrective lenses)
- Steel toed shoes will be required for this role
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire (Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor)
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
Please Note: This position is being recruited for by a remote Kelly Office, not your local Kelly Branch. For immediate consideration towards this position, apply directly to this job posting or e-mail your resume to Email blocked - click to apply.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Non Destructive Testing (Ndt)