Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
Within WF Technology is the Consumer and Small Business Banking Technology (CSBBT) group, a customer obsessed organization that strives to create value by advancing digital offerings, enabling innovation to develop new customer experiences, products, and enhancing digital channels, branch, contact center, and ATM technologies. CSBBT is organized with 5 Customer Journey focused technology teams who work closely and share a vision for a common platform that enables all capabilities for our customers. Each journey is channel agnostic, providing a consistent customer end-to-end experience, no matter what the journey.
The Customer Journey structure includes:
- Become a Customer: Initial shopping, application, and initial on-boarding customer tasks and experiences.
- Small Business/Borrow Money: Understanding loan options and loan applications, loan on-boarding and management, and loan pay-down or payoff.
- Move Money: The act of moving money from "point A to point B" and is inclusive of checks, funds transfer, bill payments, person-to-person payments, wires and remittances. This includes the use of debit/credit/digital wallet to buy something and the related servicing tasks. This includes Fraud capabilities and back office move money operations encompassing end-to-end move money journeys.
- Manage My Relationship: Servicing of existing accounts, addressing issues or problems, and the closing of accounts.
This customer journey leader will empower line of business partners to achieve their strategic outcomes by establishing and continually evolving the move money capabilities required to drive customer journey outcomes. This will role will manage channel agnostic move money customer journeys and will lead Agile engineering teams supporting technology solutions development for a broad portfolio of products within a line of business. Partners with senior product leaders, lead systems architects, and engineering managers to develop product functional and technical strategies for the business line product portfolio.
Additional responsibilities may include the following:
- Provides expertise and thought leadership in the portfolio domain and leverages external perspectives, trends, and research to inform development of actionable strategies and plans.
- Oversees engineering teams to deliver commitments aligned to business line strategic priorities.
- Mentors and guides the development of engineering managers and senior engineering leads.
- Supports financial forecast and budget development. Collaborates within and across agile teams and organizations to design, test, implement, and support technical solutions in full-stack development tools and methodologies.
- Provides oversight to software craftsmanship, security, availability, resilience, and scalability of solutions developed by the teams or third party providers.
- Works to continuously improve software engineering practices and velocity of teams.
- Supports implementation of projects and features for a product portfolio within a business line where projects may have enterprise-wide impact.
- Partners with senior product leaders to drive strategic outcomes.
- Ensures compliance and risk management requirements for supported area are met.
- Provides technology risk oversight for product and application portfolio.
- May recommend risk management requirements for supported area and partner with stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives.
- Primary Interface with third party vendors and technology service providers supporting products within the portfolio.
- May interface with external agencies, regulatory bodies, and/or industry forums. Leads a large team of mid to senior-level engineers and/or lower level engineering managers.
- 7+ years of technology engineering experience
- 6+ years of leadership and people management experience in a technology environment
- 5+ years of experience with strategic planning in technology
- 7 + years of experience leading and executing complex technology transformational programs across an enterprise
- 4+ years of experience leading a global organization through a transformation from a project-based organization to a Customer Journey and Product based organization based on Agile methodologies
- 3+ years of experience managing and leading transformation of multiple agile development teams in a large organization
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Experience building microservices based on event driven architecture and domain driven design
- 3+ years of experience in designing and engineering cloud native solutions
- 3+ years of experience with secure DevOps and deployment automation to cloud environments
- Knowledge and understanding of design and development of modern web applications and mobile technologies
- 7+ years of Java experience
- 2+years of Mongo DB experience
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
To be determinedStreet Address
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZDisclaimer
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
TX-DAL-Downtown Dallas: 1445 Ross Ave - Dallas, TX
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
TX-Irving: 6051/6061 N State Hwy 161 - Irving, TX
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.Benefits Summary
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Engineering Sr Manager for benefits information.
- Agile Software Development