Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
We are looking for GREAT Live-In Caregivers to work full-time for this premier agency. If you want to make a difference in the life of a senior, please join our team!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Assistance with transferring and mobility
- Alzheimer’s Care
**Home Instead Senior Care is licensed by the state of Illinois, which requires ALL Employees to be fingerprinted through the Illinois State Police and attend 8 hours of annual training. All training provided by Home Instead Senior Care.**
- Treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (if a driver)
*Live-in Caregivers must have professional care giving experienceFind out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/205/home-care-jobs. Come join our team of premier caregivers!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.