If you’re looking for an opportunity to work for a great company, receive excellent pay and benefits, and serve our nation’s military veterans, then DLH Corporation is interested in you. DLH Corp is actively seeking Pharmacy Technician candidates that will be responsible for preparing and dispensing mail order medical prescriptions for our nation's veterans.
Excellent opportunity for new graduates of Pharmacy Technician programs seeking initial work experience!
Seeking pharmacy technician candidates for full-time second shift positions.
$17.00 per hour plus complete benefits
Our Pharmacy Technicians receive:
Extremely competitive salary.
Full benefits package to include:
- 100% Company paid medical, dental, and vision packages
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid sick time off
- Paid Federal holidays
Pharmacy Technician Responsibilities:
- Prepare and dispense medications under supervision of pharmacist.
- Maintain inventories of drugs and supplies and maintaining stock control.
- Operate various types of pharmacy automation.
- Fill and stock medications.
Pharmacy Technician Candidate Qualifications:
- Certified by the National Pharmacy Technician Board; OR SIX months of pharmacy technician experience in a retail or hospital pharmacy setting; OR be a graduate of an Academic Pharmacy Technician Training Educational Program.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or show proof of citizenship or legal residency in the United States.
- Must be 18 years old and a high school graduate or have GED.
- Must be able to read and communicate in English.
- Understand how to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Be able to lift 50 pounds, twist, and stoop; push or pull up to 150 pounds on a rolling cart or using a pallet jack.
- Have the ability to stand or sit for long periods of time performing repetitive motion.
- Be able to meet production/accuracy standards required by the facility.
- Be able to understand and meet all safety standards.
- Be able to meet all regular hours and overtime hours that are required by the facility.
This position is located in a secured federal building. The VA requires that all applicants:
- Must be able to pass Federal background check and drug screening. NO felony convictions.
- Will be required to obtain COVID vaccination within 60 days of hire (or provide proof of already being vaccinated), or provide a medical or religious exemption
DLH Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.