You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
District Sales Manager
As part of the America’s leadership team, SANY America is looking to recruit a driven, forward-thinking and highly motivated District Sales Manager. SANY America is advancing its growth trajectory under the leadership of a new CEO, Doug Friesen, appointed in June 2017. With the deep investment and backing of SANY Group, the Americas business expects to grow significantly in the coming years. Critical to this growth, is the appointment of a high-quality District Sales Manager who will be responsible for dealer sales performance and market position with the assigned territory. The District Sales Manager (DSM) is responsible for developing new sales opportunities, both through the existing dealer network and direct accounts or by proactively developing new dealers and direct accounts. This person will train and develop dealers throughout his/her assigned territory that will promote the SANY brand. The DSM has overall responsibility for achievement of set sales goals along with marketing objectives relevant to the business. In the DSM role, SANY is looking to recruit a passionate and people-focused leader. The role will require someone who is proactive with the ability to understand the customer’s needs. Also critical to the role, will be identifying viable solutions and business opportunities.
With current revenues just short of $100M, SANY America continues to make strong progress and significant investments in the Americas market; the organization is now pursuing an aggressive growth strategy and is looking to move quickly beyond this initial platform and increase their market share. This role will require a leader who is forward-thinking, entrepreneurial and motivated to seize the opportunity to represent and grow a respected global brand in the Americas market.
This role will work directly with the Regional Sales Manager. This will require:
- Sales – ability to work closely with dealer salespeople to prospect and engage current and new potential customers. Manage dealer sales training. Develop and implement plans and strategies to cultivate new business opportunities. Perform distribution gap analysis to support dealer development actions/planning. Promote SANY America at open houses, customer events and trade shows. Maintain sales and market information within CRM platform. Along with Regional Sales Manager forecast new unit retail sales for the assigned territory on a monthly and annual basis.
- Competition – perform territory competitive analysis to support retail sales planning. Provide competitive intelligence to Regional Sales Manager on product trends, competitive programs and other market intelligence to support SANY retail sales efforts. Provide input to Regional Sales Manager on development of new product or service features that will meet current and future customer needs.
- Technical Skills – obtain along with maintaining excellent product knowledge in order to ensure product knowledge and training skills are qualified to successfully promote the products and train dealer sales personnel.
- Key Performance Indicators – work to revenue targets and KPI’s as set by the Regional Sales Manager which include exceeding sales targets. Forecasting by completing weekly reports summarizing an accurate forward-looking estimate of sales volume by product category. Reporting on activity within area of responsibility which includes customer issues, trends, competitive actions along with recommendations to continuously improve productivity.
- Communications – ability to build peer and client relationships through integrity and trust Must be able to communicate with all levels of the organization internally and externally which includes sales, marketing, operations as necessary to support along with developing the business.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
The District Sales Manager needs to be an individual with a track-record of building business within an area using a variety of sales techniques. Arranging meetings with dealers along with potential customers and selling our product line. Need to have the ability to provide specific examples of developing and establishing sales relationships. He/she will bring new vision, energy and creativity to the organization with a natural ability to engage people at all levels externally and internally.
The ideal candidate will:
- Two to Five years of proven outside sales experience along with Value Based Selling experience.
- Experience with dealership sales
- Outstanding listening, written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills along with exceptional computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Be driven to win, goal-directed, adaptable and agile, people focused and the ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Strong negotiation and organizational skills
- Have a Root Cause/Countermeasure approach to problem solving (analytical vs. intuitive)
- Sales professional who has success in lead generation and business development
- Process driven, detailed oriented, results driven and self-motivated
- Ability to build trust and credibility globally which includes winning approval from various stakeholders
- High energy with a sense of urgency who is stress tolerance, resilience and self-confident
- Ability to travel up to 80% within assigned sales territory
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent combination of education and
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. It will include a base salary, a quarterly bonus, and other exceptional benefits.
- Agile Methodology
- Attention To Detail
- Business Development
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: gd0oflb
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.