To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saint Charles, MO 63301
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Operations Support Lead
Milestone Equipment Holdings LLC • Saint Charles, MO
Posted 2 months ago
The purpose of this position is to manage operations aspects of customer transactions as defined by the business. This role will be tasked with partnering with the Sales Support team to execute timely deal fulfillment through our branch network. This position will be responsible for the timely and accurate execution of assigned transactions and customer satisfaction, both internal and external. Aspects of the position will include, but not be limited to: Operational support in fulfilling customer transactions, identifying trailers with proper specifications to meet the requirements of the deal, ensuring data is accurately and timely entered into the system, and ensuring tracking is updated to meet customer expectations, co-creating deal playbooks, working with branches and sales counterparts to ensure timely transactional fulfillment.
Other duties may be assigned in the company’s sole discretion. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Efficiently manage large deals throughout your assigned region including customer pickups and/or returns, repair and rebill functions.
• Work directly with the branches in assigned region to facilitate the fulfillment of customer deals ensuring customer expectations are fully met.
• Manage and assess inspection forms and return repairs for large transactions where process centralization is necessitated.
• Review customer accounts prior to billing for accuracy.
• Facilitate the associating and uploading of all trailer tracking devices to ensure proper installation and reporting prior to customer pick up.
• Distribute all license plates for trailers returned to assigned region.
• Work hand in hand with Sales Support and Customer Service team to prepare for upcoming business needs.
• 3+ years’ experience in the trailer leasing & renting industry.
• Demonstrated leadership experience managing customer experience.
• Proficiency with computer, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States.
• Exceptional organization skills, detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and adapt to changing conditions.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Superior customer service skills.
• Available to work outside normal business hours as business conditions warrant.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent combination of experience and education.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The associate will be required to read, communicate verbally and/or in written form, remember and analyze data; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
• While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit.
• Frequently use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
• Must be willing to work outdoors under various weather conditions
• Some travel required Must pass a pre-employment background check and drug test.