For over 70 years, Kelly Services has been connecting top talent with some of the largest and most renowned companies across the globe. Today, we are proud to offer a contracted role with one of the nation's leading non-profit developers in American Canyon, CA!
Under the direction of the Community Manager, the Administrative Clerk is responsible for maintaining the front office and assisting with administrative needs. Duties include assisting the residents, visitors, guests, and applicants as needed and maintaining the security and safety of the building.
- Greet and screen all visitors and guests as they enter and leave the building.
- Ensure visitor log, daily log, and other front desk forms are kept up to date.
- File, prepare correspondence, sort and distribute mail.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and route telephone messages.
- Maintain orderly appearance of front entrance, lobby area, and adjoining rooms and areas.
- Enforce Community Policies and House Rules.
- Respond to resident complaints and assist in the resolution of resident disputes with support of the Community Manager.
- Post and distribute tenant notices.
- Receive resident work orders and maintain work order log. Ensure work orders are completed in as much detail as possible and follow up with residents to assure satisfaction.
- Assist in new resident application process.
- Maintain regular, punctual attendance to support operational needs.
- Monitor video camera system and building security.
- In the event of building emergencies (flood, fire, riots, etc.) notify appropriate emergency or management personnel. Maintain familiarity with emergency evacuation procedures and building systems i.e. elevator, water shut-off, gas shut off.
- Attend in-house and offsite trainings and company events as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have High School Diploma/GED equivalent and a minimum of one year-s related receptionist or administrative experience.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint) highly preferred.
- Willingness to learn new software and automated systems when appropriate.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment and discretion in handling confidential materials and matters.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal with problems and handle residents and customers in a calm, empathetic manner. Sensitivity to issues facing homeless, disabled and elderly populations.
- Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations.
- Ability to communicate effectively via phone, in (legible) handwriting, and written electronically (such as via email) to professionally relay findings and information pertaining to the Property Management division. Includes ability to manage inquiries from residents, public agencies and members of the community.
- Basic English and Math competency.
- Demonstrated ability to complete assigned tasks independently and ability to meet deadlines using demonstrated time management skills.
- Maintain ability to work flexible hours and travel between properties and off-site meetings with advance notice.
- Must possess a valid California driver-s license, reliable transportation, and proof of current auto insurance policy.
- Commitment to the Mission and Values of MidPen Services and MidPen Hosing.
Microsoft Power Point