Application Support / Proposals Specialist
Are you looking for a career that allows you to use your technical and communication skills to solve customer applications for classified locations? Are you energetic, creative, outgoing and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment? If so, your future could begin at Pepperl+Fuchs!
A leading developer in the global automation market, Pepperl+Fuchs is looking for a creative, ambitious individual to fill an immediate need for an Application Support / Proposals Specialist
in our Process Automation Division located in Twinsburg, Ohio. We offer a competitive salary, great benefits, a comfortable work environment, a strong PTO (Personal Time Off) Plan, and professional development opportunities.
As a Pepperl+Fuchs Application Support / Proposals Specialist
you will be responsible for preparing cost estimates and design guidance for all unique application requests. As a global leader in process interfaces, Pepperl+Fuchs provides the frame work for expertise and allows for creativity in designing custom systems for our clients. This is a great opportunity to utilize your ability to create new relationships, research, and develop proposals that will generate new business or expand current accounts. Responsibilities:
The Systems Proposal Specialist is responsible for:
The background you’ll need:
- Respond to customer requests in order to provide thorough solutions for classified locations.
- Develop a solution from direct input from customers and based on the appropriate standards and available individual components.
- Provide assistance with application review and problem-solving choosing the correct products for an application.
- Assisting with the design and production of Auto-CAD or other computer-generated graphics, charts, tables and text for visual presentation or import into the proposal document.
- Interacting professionally on a regular basis with staff, vendors and the general public.
- Bachelor’s degree required in one of the following disciplines: Engineering- Electrical Engineering or Electronic Engineering Technology or Mechanical Engineering.
- Two year technical degree and minimum of two years of related experience.
- The ability to take an idea, transfer that idea to a basic design in a manner that an end product can be realized from the proposal.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and the use of the internet. CAD experience is preferred.
- Developed analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to read, write and interpret reports and business correspondence for a diverse audience.
- Ability to express self effectively and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to demonstrate a high attention to detail and good follow-up skills.
- Knowledge of NEC, NFPA, CEC, and explosion protection techniques is preferred but not necessary.
If you meet the qualifications above, please apply! We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.