Front End DeveloperCompensation:
$68.40 to $79.20 hourly
Robert Half is looking for a Front End Developer for a position in East Rutherford, New Jersey. The Front End Developer is responsible for maintaining and developing all existing applications' interface and user experience and for working with those applications under development, including a league-leading Player Evaluation System. This position creates highly functional applications that "WOW" end-users. The position requires a passion for learning, creating, and providing service to end-users. The successful applicant must be a self-starting, innovative, and collaboration-focused Software Engineer who excels at working in a team-oriented setting.
Due to the nature of the year-round job, this position requires availability during extended and often unpredictable hours to handle the demands of a high-intensity organization.
- Mastery of front-end web technologies including HTML5, Angular v8+, TypeScript, CSS 3, CSS Frameworks (UI Kit).
- Familiarity with design tools, including Adobe Photoshop and xD.
- Experience writing single-page apps.
- Deep knowledge of cross-browser compatibility, including mobile browsers (e.g., iOS).
- Ability to gather requirements from end-users and team members.
- Ability to work from concept through completion.
- Familiarity with producing printed/printable reports and documents.
- Familiarity with software processes - Source control (GIT/BitBucket), Problem Tracking and resolution (Jira), and Documentation.
- Familiarity working in a Windows-based environment.
Education and Experiences
- At least three (3) years of experience developing advanced web applications in a scalable production environment.
- Associates degree required. BS in engineering/science/technology is highly desirable.
- Possess the technical ability to learn new programming stacks as required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Technical facility to learn and use other software applications.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and record-keeping skills.
- Willingness and ability to work non-standard hours or weeks, if necessary.
- Ability to follow through on tasks.
- Availability to work large blocks of time on long-term projects that may require intensive and continuing time commitments.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Front End Developer and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Front End Developer
for more information.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Attention To Detail