Opportunity available within the manufacturing industry!
To apply to this Technical Accounting Manager role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
- Supporting the research and resolution of significant and / or non-routine transactions including but not limited to revenue recognition, leasing, variable interest entities, impairments, acquisitions and divestitures
- Providing guidance to segment accountants on various technical accounting matters
- Preparing technical accounting position papers
- Monitoring new accounting pronouncements and assisting in determining the related accounting, policy and reporting impacts
- Assessing the implementation for the new leasing standard and assisting with coordination efforts with the segment
- Creating and updating internal accounting policies
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
- Solid technology and analytical abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Technical Accounting Manager.
Master Of Business Administration (Mba)
Mergers And Acquisitions