Job ID: 154860
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
URL blocked - click to apply from URL blocked - click to apply on URL blocked - click to apply.
Job Description Summary
Performs a wide range of duties to assist production facility:
- Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; follow diagrams, operations manuals, and manufacturer’s instructions
- Machine install and repair, maintenance and facilities repair, including electrical, mechanical, welding, fabrication of special parts as needed
- Troubleshoot electric, hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical systems to determine causes of failures and recommends solutions for repair
- Repair facility equipment, fixtures, building, and grounds
- Facility maintenance and housekeeping
- Operating equipment including overhead cranes, forklifts, rebar shear, cage machines and band saw
- Regular work hours Mon-Fri 6:00 am – 2:30 pm
- Ability and willingness to learn and be trained
- Must have general experience with industrial equipment and able to perform preventative maintenance and repairs
- Industry basic: welding, electrical repairs, pneumatics, hydraulics, crane repair, forklift repair and metal fabrication
- Maintain overhead cranes, including some electrical troubleshooting; hook, chain and sling inspection and repair – making sure all lifting devices are tagged
- Previous maintenance experience in manufacturing environment required
- Be familiar with OSHA regulations and maintain all equipment to be compliant with applicable safety and environmental standards
- Required physical examination
- Must be team oriented
- Good attendance and positive attitude
- Ability to problem solve
- High school, trade school; or at least 4 years of related experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Understand and can apply basic mathematical skills (adding, subtracting, multiplication and division)
- Ability to lift 40 lbs
- Personal protective equipment: hardhat, safety glasses, ear plugs, and steel-toed boots
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this URL blocked - click to apply.