0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
This Project Manager (PM) will independently execute low to medium-level projects for the Corporate Affairs (CA) function and the four subfunctions underneath it:
- Government Affairs
- Patient Advocacy and Stakeholder Management
- Corporate Communications
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Because multiple project leads will want priority, we are in search of someone that works with a high sense of urgency, is very proactive and has a very strong customer service approach. The projects will have high visibility and the person will be interacting with stakeholders at all levels. There will be a client lead in charge of every project, leaving the PM to be responsible for the below tasks:
- Partner with key stakeholders to manage projects and ensure tasks are delivered on time and with quality without significant oversight/direction
- Keep the team organized and on track, leveraging project management tools and methodologies (action item trackers, MS Teams sites, project status decks/reports, Gantt charts/timelines, team calendars, etc.)
- Proactively identify and mitigate issues and risks that may impact the agreed upon schedule and drive their resolution
- General project management duties (leading a meeting, scheduling/rescheduling, creating agendas, taking meeting notes, sending out action items/follow-up, cross-functional team management, etc.)
- A Skilled PM - organized, detail oriented with strong planning / time management skills and a high sense of urgency
- Accountable - self-motivated, action-oriented, committed to personal and team excellence, has a strong commitment to high-quality deliverables and an accountability mindset
- Communicative - Strong verbal and written communication skills, proactively sets expectations with stakeholders, collaborates with others to ensure all deliverables are completed on time and with quality
- Proactive - able to keep others on track by anticipating upcoming work and setting expectations early and to identify problems and mitigate them before being asked
- Comfortable with change - able to make recommendations and execute in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment that requires action even without the availability of full data
- A minimum of 3 years working in in the commercial pharmaceutical industry
- A minimum of 3 years working as a Project Manager in a PM role with a PM title
- Highly proficient with MS-Office/Office 365, including Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Outlook (if they are less than a 7 of 10 for any of these apps, please call that out in the candidate submission)
- Previous, direct experience in one of the four sub-functions is not required, but would be beneficial
- Someone based in the Princeton and or DC area is not required but would be beneficial. If they are not in the area, periodic trips to the area could be needed.
- Agenda Development
- Attention To Detail
- Business Communication
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Customer Service
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH189207
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.