To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1615 Heritage Hills Drive
Washington, MO 63090
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Weekend CAREGiver in Franklin County
Home Instead Senior Care • Washington, MO
Posted 17 days ago
If so, becoming a Professional CAREGiver may be the career choice for you! Our caregivers provide a variety of home health and senior care service that allow seniors to remain safe and independent in their own home.
We provide assistance with daily living activities such as:
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Companionship and Conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Be at least 19 years of age
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
It takes a person with a servant's heart to work for Home Instead Senior Care. We look forward to working with you!
Please call 636-900-9110 for more information
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.