Part time- Laboratory Assistant- Front Desk- Somerset, NJ 08873
Wednesday and Friday only- 7:45am to 4pm
(very likely to increase hours)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greets and identifies patients according to SOP.
- Obtains billing and testing information according to SOP.
- Collects urine and oral fluid specimens for drug testing according to SOP
- Packages and prepares specimens for shipping to testing location according to SOP
- Performs customer service duties to include phone inquiries and patient encounters
- Collects patient payments according to SOP.
- Trained on and adheres to all HIPAA and company compliance policies as they pertain to patient information, orders and billing processes.
- Complies with safety rules and regulations to include proper handling procedures of samples, cleanliness and neatness of workstations and proper use of personal protective equipment. Maintains workstation supplies. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Oral Communication Skills, Written Communication Skills, Organization, Time Management, Customer service skills and Detail oriented
- Must have some customer service background
- Medical office or front desk office experience preferred but not required
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply