Are you comfortable reaching out to a high volume of customers daily? Are you someone who can think on your feet and problem solve? If so, keep reading!
Located in the Chicago Loop, our client is looking to hire Outbound Call Center Agents who have experience working in a fast-paced call center environment. They are targeting individuals with the ability to be flexible in an ever-changing work setting. This role is ideal for individuals looking for long-term advancement!
The Outbound Call Center Agent will be cross trained and will be effective in multiple areas to help the team. With a strong training program, this opportunity will allow you to develop your customer service skills in a supportive environment.
Outbound Call Center Agent Responsibilities:
- Assist customers with their payment plans and options
- Work with a high volume of calls on accounts and outstanding balances
- Provide strong written, verbal, and communication skills
- Provide exemplary customer service while meeting metrics and keeping goals in sight
Outbound Call Center Agent Requirements:
- 1-2 years of experience working in a high-volume outbound call center
- Previous customer service experience working with loans, preferred
- Strong written and communication skills
- A team mentality and responsible individual
Keywords and Related Terms: collections representative , collections rep , collections , collector , customer service representative , csr , customer service , CSR , skip tracing , representative , call center , inbound , communication , sales representative , loan processor , sales , collections representative , telesales , telemarketer , telemarketing , delinquent , payment , past due , account, debt collector, collections representative, collector, first party, third party, 1st party, 3rd party, skip tracer, loan consultant , outbound , high volume calls , high volume , telephone , application support , loan specialist , payment plan ,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.