Develops and conducts training of employees and documents training.
- Delivers training content in a consistent and standardized manner, adhering to the Transdev Training Program curriculum.
- Answers questions and explains concepts to employees who require additional attention or assistance.
- Objectively evaluates and documents employee performance and keep detailed records.
- Files documents, records, and forms in employee files; ensures that all files comply with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information.
Other duties as required.
Education, Licensing, and Certifications Required :
- High school diploma or equivalent, such as GED, required.
- Strongly prefer ability to obtain a valid Class B or higher Commercial Driver’s License with passenger endorsement.
Education, Licensing, and Certifications Preferred :
- College or university degree in a related field such as Education or Training preferred.
Experience, Skills, and Knowledge Required:
- Two years of experience in a transit environment preferred.
- Successful completion of the entire New Operator Training program that he/she will be teaching.
- No preventable motor vehicle accidents within the previous two (2) years.
- No preventable work-related injuries within the previous two (2) years.
- Effectively communicates verbally and in writing.
- Possesses a positive and helpful attitude.
- Ability to compose basic letters and memos.
- Ability to use standard business office equipment.
- Ability to use basic Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint program functions.
- Ability to understand and follow safety rules and regulations; ability to update employee safety and training records.
- Effectively interacts professionally with internal and external customers on all levels and works well with diverse groups.
- Travel requirement (as a percent): less than 10%.
- Must submit to drug testing and a criminal background check & drug screen.
- Must be able to work shifts or flexible work schedules as needed.
- 100% of work is accomplished indoors and in air conditioned or well ventilated facilities.
- Work is accomplished in an office or in a cubicle space equipped with a telephone and computer.
- The employee is generally subjected to long periods spent sitting, typing, or looking at a computer screen.
For more information please visit our website at www.transdevna.com/careers
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to pass a drug screen and background check
Requisition ID 2019-10886
Position Category Safety & Training
Internal Code \#TNA
Internal Reference 11123
Internal Code 3 Ind1
Company/Division Transdev Services