People. Passion. Purpose.
At P3 Health Partners, our promise is to guide our communities to better health, unburden clinicians, align incentives, and engage patients.
We are a physician-led organization relentless in our mission to overcome all obstacles by positively disrupting the business of health care, transforming it from sickness care into wellness guidance.
We are looking for a Staff Accountant. If you are passionate about your work; eager to have fun; and motivated to be part of a fast-growing organization in Las Vegas, Nevada, then you should consider joining our team.
Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization. Understanding of GAAP principles.
* Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statement, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
* Assist in monthly close process including preparation of Reconciliations and journal entries and financial statements.
* Ensure accurate and timely recordkeeping in compliance with organizational policies and procedures. Participate as needed in development of policies and procedures.
* Serve as backup to accounts payable and payroll processing.
* Participate in the development and maintenance of budget as needed.
* Produce monthly reporting packages including budget analysis.
* Support the monthly and yearly external audit process.
* Provide adhoc financial analysis.
Skills, Requirements, and Qualifications:
* Advanced Excel
* Accounting software - NetSuite or another large ERP system
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
* Minimum of 3 years' experience
- Accounting Software
- Accounts Payable
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Financial Analysis
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles