Securitas Security has open positions available on the MOBILE SECURITY TEAM! Mobile security guards enjoy the luxury of an independent work environment free of constant supervision. The ideal candidate would be a very responsible individual who is comfortable working alone.
Seeking officers with open availability
Pay rates at $12 per hour
- Securitas provides guarding services to project a security presence, which includes operating a vehicle to perform patrol, inspection, and/or incident response services.
- Checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, security violations, and unauthorized persons; inspects buildings, grounds and security devices; monitors and sets security devices.
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations
- Prepares logs or reports as required for patrol route; writes and/or types reports.
- Observes and reports incidents or suspicious activity to client representatives or company management.
- Responds to unusual or emergency situations at client's site using the appropriate escalation of force level up to and including armed response by following established protocol.
- Preserves order and acts to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Monitors entrances and exits; acts to prevent unapproved or unlawful entry; controls entrances, the movement of people and vehicles, and parking.
- Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations.
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Required to have a valid driver's license for state of operation and any required endorsements for class of vehicle operated.
- Driving record must meet company and/or insurance standards.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
- Works in environments and under conditions that require carrying authorized weapons and ammunition, the use of protective gear and devices, and awareness of personal safety and safety of others.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Extensive training programs- paid by mobile division
- Paid licensing and certificates for Security licenses and Armed training
- Career growth opportunities!
- Company Paid Uniforms!!!!
CAREER & EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Securitas LEAD (Learning, Education, and Development) Program:
- We have partnered with Purdue Global University to provide affordable education opportunities for careers in security, public safety, criminal justice, business, fire science, informative technology, or emergency management
- Online education offering 4 different certificate programs consisting of four 10-week courses per program
- Securitas Security Services will pay 90% of the cost!!! *must be able to meet eligibility requirements*
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a Valid Driver's License and reliable means of transportation.
- Must have a CLEAN driving record
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
Come be a piece of the Securitas Armor and help us shield our client from harm!