Torrington, CT 06792
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.Our client is seeking a School Nurse (RN) to provide care in Litchfield County, CT for the 2019/2020 school year
* Normal school hours
* Varying lengths of assignments are available, including ongoing and day-long placements.SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Medical: administer medication and take vitals
* May include assisting medically fragile children on bus runs or field trips by monitoring vitals and administering medication.
*Support student success by providing healthcare through assessment, intervention, and follow-up for all children within the school setting.
* Address the physical, mental, emotional, and social health needs of students and support their achievement in the learning process.REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* Current RN License
* Ability to positively interface with school personnel, parents, and children
* Ability to complete and pass clearances: FBI, Child Abuse (ACT 126), and Criminal
* Must be able to produce current medical/health documents including: physical examination, Tuberculosis/TB Skin Test, CPR and First Aid certificationADVANTAGES
* Establish a relationship with one of the largest referral agency for behavioral-health
* Payments processed weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.COMPANY OVERVIEW
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative staffing solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
School Nurse (RN)
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Delta-T Group Hartford, Inc.
Contract Submit HF
101 Centerpoint Drive, Suite 112, Middletown, CT 06457
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.