At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to them. Building upon ADT’s 145-year legacy, we secure the livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we truly believe that our people are the difference – for our organization, the customers we serve and the communities we protect. When you’re a part of ADT Commercial, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always poised for career advancement and growth. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Enterprise Install Tech II or follow us on [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Enterprise Install Tech II and [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Enterprise Install Tech II.
The primary function of this position is to install and troubleshoot low voltage panels, wiring and associated devices. Provide guidance and work on large construction projects for corporate clients. Trains and direct Installers at a single worksite. Performs programming and leads the startup and commissioning process.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Installs and troubleshoots low voltage panels, wiring and associated devices.
- Provides reliable, high quality customer support.
- Provides customer instruction on system operation and functionality.
- Performs system testing and signal verification.
- Maintains the necessary truck stock/inventory (equipment and tools).
- Organizes and utilizes technical resources, information, material, and support to ensure efficient execution of assigned tasks.
- Ensures the progress and completion of assigned tasks.
- Duties include being a Site Superintendent for installation, supervising sub-contractor work, assisting in panel termination, basic installation training, system trouble shooting and quality control activities.
- Provides documentation of service and hours worked.
- Completes and submits all required task-related activities, productivity, and other documentation in a timely manner.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must complete other projects, as assigned.
- Installations (Manual/Mechanical)
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Low Voltage
- Electrical Wirings