We're Hiring & We Want You! Imagine a place where you can make a difference every day, LOVE WHAT YOU DO, and make a great living doing it. You just found it, Hair Club Has It All
Why Hair Club?
Stability ' We've been the industry leader across North America for more than 40 years and you can help us grow to even greater heights.
Growth Opportunities ' Our team has 70+ years of tenure at Hair Club and we believe in promoting from within, and we provide paid training, so you can continue to learn and be successful.
Inspiration ' We help people restore their hair and transform their lives every day, and we help our communities through our charitable Pay It Forward and Hair Club for Kids Come to work knowing that what you do really makes a difference in the lives of others.
A Day in the Life of a Hair Stylist:
You'll be able to express your creativity and passion for people along with providing the ultimate client experience ("UCE").
- Showcase your hair cutting, coloring, styling skills and talents.
- Work with a team of professionals to transform our client's dream of restoring their hair and changing their lives.
What You'll Need:
- Current active cosmetology license in the state in which you are applying.
- Skilled at analyzing, consulting and educating clients regarding hair care and hair care products.
- Persuasive selling techniques to educate and encourage clients.
- Honest and ethical to preserve strong client and team relationships.
- Demonstrate strong technical skills with a passion and devotion for your art.
- Works independently and adapts well to change and business needs.
- Willing to continuously improve and an eagerness to learn new skills and techniques.
- Strong active listening skills.
- Bilingual (English/ Spanish) a plus.
Great Perks & Benefits:
Attractive work hours: Tuesday through Saturday, with Sundays and Mondays off. Salons are closed for most major holidays.
Receive the best benefits in the industry, including:
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Full, comprehensive benefits (medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance and more)
- A 401(k)-retirement savings plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid training
- A wealth of opportunities for growth and advancement
Hair Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer