To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West McLean, VA 22102
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant/Tax Processor
RSM US LLP • West McLean, VA
Posted 1 month ago
This position performs a variety of basic and some advanced administrative functions. This includes scheduling appointments, giving information to callers, typing memos, transcribing notes, and researching and developing presentations from templates.
- Print, assemble, save to fileSite, and mail organizers
- Process, print, and mail Individual A client Engagement Letters
- Maintain and track organizer list
- DOTT Scanning of client tax documents and organizers
- Print returns from PFX and save in FileSite
- Process collating tax returns or extensions (assembly)
- Mailing tax returns, extensions or any other tax documents
- Scan, email to sender, and save to fileSite Records of Mailing (not sure if separate from above but bears mentioning that it is part of the mailing process)
- Release e-file returns and extensions from CCH or Axcess
- Confirm acceptance of e-filed returns via CCH or Axcess
- Saving IRS acceptance confirmations to network
- Updating all processing steps in workstream, PFX (if required), fileSite (TPI or ROM), and processing mailbox
- Assist with maintenance due date tracking database (workstream), PFX rollover of returns, cleaning up CCH e-file system
- Finalize and track engagement letters and statement of work using ALT-tool
- Monitor processing mailbox and process any request
- Maintain communication with tax staff during any request
- Inventory and order tax supplies
- High school diploma or GED
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to prepare presentations including charts, graphics and tables, speaker notes and handouts, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of the technology tools required within assigned responsibilities
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- 0-2 years’ experience in related field or area
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.