Our medical technologies firm in Davie, FL is looking for a Logistics Clerk.Job Summary:Responsibilities/Duties
- Perform shipping and receiving functions
- Material handling and storage functions
- Stock picking and assembly of product kits
- Product labeling and packaging
- Order verification of part, serial, lot and quantity
- Inventory cycle counts
- Daily housekeeping
- Ability to process 45 words per minute
- Intermediate skill level of MicroSoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Ability to remain flexible and adjust to business needs that impact job duties and schedule.
- Ability to work on Saturday's upon notice.
- Demonstrate strong discipline to GMP principles.
- Experience in medical device industry preferred.
- 5S Program experience desirable
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Stock Selection Criterion
Packaging And Labeling