Expect more than a job!
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breathe and play by them every day. Join our team as a Business Analyst and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun
Competitive compensation - we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs include incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
Along with our values and unique culture, Percepta also offers matching 401K, paid time off, medical, dental, and vision coverage, quarterly performance bonuses, annual raises, and tuition reimbursement. As a company we believe in promoting from within and fostering the growth of our employees.
The SMARTT Business Analyst provides exceptional customer service support for the Universal Dealer Profile Programs. The Business Analyst will be responsible for providing timely, professional and accurate customer service within the contractual customer service metrics.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Business Analysts may be assigned to specialize but will be cross trained to support the functions of all three programs. Business Analysts will be responsible to:
- Timely, accurately and professionally respond to customer inquiries
- Utilize available resources to respond to customer inquiries
- Provide inbound helpdesk support for dealer and region employees on various issues including:
- User Access, Promotion Information, Site Navigation, System errors and performance, Budget and Billing, Returned Mail, order status, Reporting and Dealer List Uploads.
- Website Assistance to Dealers and Field Personnel.
- Dealer Enrollment Process
- Reviewing Dealer Parts Statements
- Dealer / Buy Sell / Terminations
- Data Corrections
- Process Program cancellation requests
- Collateral ordering support
- Perform Outbound Call Services to support various functions including: Verification Calls, Courtesy Calls, respond to inquiries, Special Requests, Enforcement Date Calls, Incomplete and Cancellation Confirmation Calls.
- Determines the appropriate route for escalating complex issues based on the type of expertise required.
- Follows up with the customer if required, to ensure the resolution of the problem.
- Support non-call functions including: Record Maintenance, Approvals, Emails, Faxes and Reporting.
- Handle various administrative responsibilities as needed.
- Utilize all resources, including the call specific applications, to obtain the correct answer for the customer.
- Document all actions in the appropriate call tracking system
- Communicate professionally, clearly and grammatically correct to customer inquiries and concerns; educate the customer on client products and services.
- Identify and relay to Team Leader areas for improvement within the inquiry and concern resolution processes.
- Communicate customer service problem to Team Leader when necessary.
- Support operations through business processes and practices designed to support employee retention, productivity, profitability, and consumer satisfaction.
- Maintain exceptional product knowledge as it relates to technical support. Remains knowledgeable of product and service offerings, current industry products and technologies.
- Performs additional responsibilities or projects as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma required; college degree preferred.
- Six (6) months of customer service/sales experience in a contact center operations environment desired.
- Experience with Customer Contact system desired.
- Understanding of dealership operations and processes are desired.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Verbal and written, Bi-lingual Spanish skills required for identified position(s)*.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Dealer Marketing Communications Programs.
- Experience communicating to customers; ability to handle and diffuse upset customers.
- Strong listening and communications skills (written and oral).
- Ability to think logically and solve problems.
- Ability to mentor or support development of co-workers.
- Ability to multitask.
- Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Strong organizational, time management, planning and problem solving skills
- Strong Team building skills, to work well within a close team environment – self-sufficient, resourceful and works well with minimal supervision
* Note: Only for bilingual positions, as required.
- Must be able to interact with all internal and external departments and contacts. Must represent Percepta professionally with all clients and external organizations and contacts.
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Complex Problem Solving