Maxim Healthcare Services is currently seeking an Occupational Therapists (OT) to provide services in a school setting located in Jefferson, MD. Travel packages are available, to include tax free stipends for lodging, meals and incidentals. Maxim can assist with relocation, temporary lodging, and obtaining necessary state licensure and/or certification prior to contract start date!
1. Must meet all state specific requirements to provide Occupational Therapy services in a school setting.
2. Graduated from a school of Occupational Therapy accredited with the American Occupational Therapy Association and the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association preferred.
3. Maintains certification through the American Occupational Therapy Certification Board preferred.
4. Must have excellent organizational, and oral and written communication skills.
5. Minimum of one year experience in a school setting preferred
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive (weekly) Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
For further information and/or to apply to this opportunity, please contact Gene Manko at Phone number blocked - click to apply
or email your resume to URL blocked - click to apply
Maxim Government Services (MGS), a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc., is a leading provider of physicians, nurses, allied health professionals, and specialty care personnel to Federal, State and Local Government clients nationwide. Operating under Federal Supply Schedule #V797D-30238, MGS delivers healthcare staffing services to the U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Department of Justice, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Centers and other Federal Medical Treatment Facilities (MTFs). We have gained the trust of our clients and established recognition by placing emphasis on recruiting experienced professionals and offering a comprehensive level of customer service.