Customer Service Job Alternative - No Experience or Degree Required - Remote Paid Training
If you're looking for a customer service job because you enjoy working with people and being on the phone, then you're probably a good fit for a much higher-paying career in technology sales.
CourseCareers is a 4-12 week program that trains students online in technology sales and connects them with their first position at a tech company. Best of all is that you don’t need to have a degree or sales experience.
On average our students make about $60,000 in their first year and potentially $100,000+ in the following years. If you’re interested in a career in tech sales then click the apply button to go through our free introduction course to learn how you can start your career in tech sales!
- Strong desire to start a career in tech sales
- No degree required
- No experience required
- No advanced technical skills required
- Not currently enrolled in college or willing to drop-out
- Authorized to work in the U.S./Green Card Holder. You can live in any city in the US.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills such as empathy and emotional intelligence
- Previous sales or customer-facing experience is a plus but not required
- Ability to learn online with minimal direction
- Basic computer literacy
- Use lead generation tools to extract contacts and craft targeted lists of prospects
- Use tools such as LinkedIn and Google to research prospects
- Find and identify different triggers for high-value prospects
- Use the best practices for email, phone, and social media to connect with new prospects
- Learn sales terminology, organizational structures, and business motivations.
- Ask smart, relevant questions to speak knowledgeably with decision-makers at companies
- Build interest and qualify decision-makers to ultimately schedule a meeting with them
- Use technology such as CRM and sales acceleration software to be a modern sales pro
How to get started:
If you seem like the type of person who we’re looking for, then please go through our free introductory course to learn exactly how you can start your career in tech sales without a degree or sales experience.
Click the apply button above to get started.
- Computer Literacy
- Emotional Intelligence
- Interpersonal Skills
- Lead Generation