$500 Sign-On Bonus For External Candidates
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
The primary role of the Family Support Partner is to provide emotional support to youth and caregivers, instill hope, and help families build natural supports. Support partners ensure the youth and family’s voice is heard, and they help youth and families develop their ability to advocate for themselves. This is a High Fidelity Wrap around program that supports youth that are at risk for out of home placement. Preferred that one has lived experience caring for a child with serious behavioral health challenges and system involvement.
This position is Part-Time (20 hours/week) Employees are required to have flexibility to work during our normal business hours of 8:00am - 5:00pm. This position is a field-based position with a home-based office. You will work from home when not in the field. This role will support Grand and Jackson, CO.
- Provide intensive direct support for families
- Partner with and support the wraparound facilitator to do wraparound with the family, ensuring the wraparound is working for the family by individualizing the process to fit the family’s strengths and culture. The FSP also ensures that the family (parents and youth) are being heard through their voice and choice.
- provide direct support for some families to help them implement their action steps on the plans. FSPs utilize a self-empowerment model, “do for, do with, and cheer on!” with families.
- connect families with other families with similar challenges and other community resources.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Must have resided within the local community for 2+ years
- Knowledge of culture and values of community
- Familiarity with the resources available in the community
- Field based experience
- Must reside in Grand or Jackson County, CO.
- Ability to travel locally, up to 100 miles round trip and up to 80% of the time
- Must be available to work Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- Dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas that provides information privacy
- Residing in a location that can receive a high-speed internet connection (additional information on UnitedHealth Group approved internet providers and restrictions will be provided)
- You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients and members on site, as this is an essential function of this role
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in a health-related field
- Previous care management experience
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Certified Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide, Certified Medical Assistant
- CHW Accreditation
- Experience working in Managed Care
- 2+ years of experience working with youth who have serious behavioral health challenges
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business. The health and safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the return of each wave, paying specific attention to geography-specific trends. At this time, 90% of our non - clinical workforce transitioned to a work at home (remote) status. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with resources and support as they continue to serve the members, patients and customers who depend on us.
You can learn more about all we are doing to fight COVID-19 and support impacted communities at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Part-Time Field Based Community Health Worker (Youth Behavioral Health) - Grand or Jackson County, CO
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 10 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near - obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, Military families and Veterans wherever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life’s best work.SM
Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $17.12 to $30.34. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
**PLEASE NOTE** The sign on bonus is only available to external candidates. Candidates who are currently working for a UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealthcare or related entity in a full time, part time, or per diem basis ("Internal Candidates") are not eligible to receive a sign on bonus.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Part-time, community, behavioral health, Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Certified Nursing Assistant, Home Health Aide, Certified Medical Assistant, CHW Accreditation, hiring immediately, youth, families #rpo, Sign-On Bonus